BUNNY COLOR KlensPop REVIEW

by - 9:27

Hello!

Hi! Today I'm going to talk about circle lenses from KlensPop. They gave me the opportunity of review a pair of their cl. KlensPop is a circle lenses shop based in South Korea. Their circle lenses are high quality, so don't be afraid of buying from them! How do I know that? Because they sent me the Bunny Color  (click!) ~

¡Hola! Hoy voy a hablar sobre unas circle lenses de KlensPop. Me dieron la oportunidad de hacer una reseña de un par de sus cl. KlensPop es una tienda de circle lenses de Corea del Sur. Sus circle lenses son de buena calidad, así que no os asustéis o tengáis miedo de comprar de su tienda. ¿Que cómo lo sé? Porque me enviaron las Bunny Color.

To be honest, at first I was afraid of how they were going to look on my eyes, since my eyes are blue/gray and I've seen girls with light eyes wearing brown cl and looks... weird. And yeah, in fact, it looks weird. But I like it! it looks... magical? 


Siendo honesta, al principio estaba preocupada de cómo iban a verse en mis ojos, ya que mis ojos son azul/gris y he visto a chicas con ojos claros usando cl marrones y se ve... raro. Y sí, de hecho, se ve raro. ¡Pero me gustan! Se ve... ¿mágico?


As these are the first pair of circle lenses I own, it was a bit difficult to put them on my eyes, I've never tried to put on lenses, but I did it right and didn't cry  lol 
Here are some photos (and a little guide of how to open the container)


Ya que este es el primer par de cl (o lentillas, en general) que tengo, fue un poco difícil ponérmelas. Nunca me había probado unas, pero lo hice bien y no lloré lol
Ahí van unas cuantas fotos (y una pequeña guía de cómo abrir el bote)







The design is very beautiful! They would look awesome on darker eyes


¡El diseño es precioso! Quedaría increíble en ojos oscuros

Lens Info

Brand (marca): LENSPOP
Diameter (diámetro) : 14mm
Graphic Diameter (diámetro gráfico): 13.8mm
Water Content (contenido acuoso): 38%
Base Curve (curvatura de la base): 8.6mm
Life Span (tiempo de vida/fecha de caducidad): 1 year disposal (duran 1 año)
Country of origin (país de origen): South Korea
Price Includes : 1 PAIR (2 pcs) + BONUS CASE
(con las cl incluyen una cajita y las pinzas para cogerlas)





It's not difficult to open, but be careful, I broke the second one and spent several minutes to open it haha



No es difícil de abrir, pero tened cuidado. Rompí el segundo y pasé varios minutos para abrirlo



Close-ups




Close-ups  






~Verdict~

Color: 4/5 very beautiful!
Design: 5/5
Comfort: 4/5
Enlargement: 4/5
Price: 5/5
Overall: 4.5/5 
I thought they were going to be smaller but no haha 

Sorry for not posting photos wearing them, I felt sick  and I looked sad in all the photos...  
Hope you like it! And check out their website! They have AMAZING designs! 
Oh, btw, I forgot to take pics of the packaging /sobs/ if there's a next time, I will take photos of it!

Perdón por no poner fotos usándolas, me sentía mal y salía triste en todas las fotos... ¡Espero que os haya gustado! ¡Y echad un vistazo a la web! ¡Tienen diseños increíbles!


BYE!
Have a nice day!

<<This entry is from the last blog I had, the blog is not working so I'm starting a new one>>

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Julia EcP. Con la tecnología de Blogger.