Klenspop review ELLEN PANDA PM 12 BLUE

by - 12:50

Hi! Long time no seee!
 Today's review is about ELLEN PANDA PM 12 BLUE. I was sent two pair, the blue and violet. Overall, they're very comfortable and I forget that I'm wearing them! 
---
¡Hey! ¡Cuánto tiempo! 
La review de hoy es sobre Ellen Panda PM 12 Blue. Me enviaron dos pares, el azul y el violeta. En general, son muy cómodas y me olvido de que la llevo (lol). 





The color is very good and looks nice on light eyes (not sure about dark eyes, since some light lenses tend to look too fake (same with dark lenses on light eyes))

---
El color es muy bueno y luce muy bien en ojos claros (no estoy segura de en ojos oscuros, ya que las lentillas de colores claros suelen quedar muy falsas (lo mismo con las lentillas oscuras en ojos claros))



Without


With


 



I know it looks I'm about to cry
---
Lo sé, parece que voy a llorar 


Lens Info
                            

As I said, they're pretty good. My eyes don't feel dry, I barely feel I'm wearing lenses and my eyesight is clear (no blurriness!) They enlarge my eyes but not a lot (which is something I like). The design looks more fake than other pairs I've been sponsored, but I think it doesn't look bad. If you come closer you'll see the design, but anyways, you'll always notice when someone wears lenses even if they only have the ring!  
---
Como ya dije, son muy buenas. Mis ojos no se sienten secos, apenas siento que las llevo y mi visión es clara ('nada de ver borroso!). Agrandan mis ojos pero no mucho (cosa que me gusta). El diseño se ve más falso que otros pares que me han enviado, pero creo que no se ve mal. Si te acercas se puede ver el diseño, pero en fin, siempre notarás cuando alguien lleva lentillas incluso si sólo tienen el anillo (contorno)

I like how they look on my eyes :D 
---
Me gusta cómo se ven en mis ojos :D

They cost $18 but now they're at $7! 
---
¡Cuestan 15.95€ pero ahora están a  6.20€!





Color: 5/5 
Design/diseño: 5/5
Comfort/comodidad: 3.5/5
Enlargement/agrandamiento: 5/5
Price/precio: 5/5
Overall/En general: 5/5 


YOU CAN BUY THEM HERE


I know it's still April but

Good luck to everybody!



You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Julia EcP. Con la tecnología de Blogger.