First Korean snacks review! / Snacks coreanos en Madrid!

by - 11:55

Hey!!!
I bought these snacks a few months ago but now I'm doing the review (thanks lord I still remember the flavors!) 
...
Hey!!!
Compré estos snacks hace unos meses pero ahora hago la reseña (menos mal que aún recuerdo los sabores)


Drinks:

Mogu Mogu apple and strawberry flavor: 

I recommend this drink if you really like sweet drinks. It is very sweet and contains jelly (not a huge fan of it). I didn't like very much. (But the bottle is too cute)
...
Recomiendo esta bebida si de verdad te gustan las bebidas dulces. Es muy dulce y tiene gelatina (no soy una gran fan de ello). No me gustó mucho. (Pero la botella es muy mona)






Candy:

아이셔 캔디 (acid candy) 오리온 (Orion) 
I loved this candy! If you cut it in half, you can see the acid 'dust'. I'll buy it again!
...
¡Me encantó! Si lo cortas a la mitad, puedes ver el polvillo ácido. ¡Lo compraré de nuevo!



초코송이 - 오리온 (Orion)
(mushroom biscuits)

Aren't those biscuits SUUUUUPER CUTE? I love the package and the design of the biscuits, although they're not that special. It tastes just like filipinos donut biscuits. Good for snacking!
...
¿No son estas galletas SUUUUUUPER MONAS? Me encanta el empaque y el diseño de las galletas, aunque no son tan especiales. Saben igual que los filipinos (si, esas rosquillas tan famosas)







¿Dónde los compré? ¡En Leganitos! Aunque no siempre traen lo mismo, van variando la mercancía según la van agotando.


Bye!


You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Julia EcP. Con la tecnología de Blogger.