Elizavecca Vitamin C 21% Ample Mask Review

by - 8:33



Last review of the Elizavecca haul! Sorry for posting this late, I've been busy with studies and deadlines consumed my life.  But now I'm free! So I am writing this new review. 

When Elizavecca offered me the opportunity to choose the products, I was looking at their site and found this. It caught my attention because it's a heating mask with vitamin C. I've tried heating masks before and the sensation is really cool! If you don't know, it's said that heating destroys vitamin C, but the heat of this mask is not enough to do it (imo) you feel it's warm, and that's all.

The instructions come in Korean in this product, as well as the ingredients. the only thing in English is the name of the mask. The box is orange, it has the logo on top and the "Elizavecca original" sticker in one of the sides of the box. When you open the box, you'll see the container. The jar is white and is wrapped in plastic (I don't know how to explain it? It's like a security seal?)
At the bottom of the container you'll see the logo, the expire/manufacturation date and their sns. 
It comes with a spatula so you can take the product without touching the product with your hands.
You can check the ingredients HERE
When I was washing my face, I accidentaly licked my lips and felt the acid flavour of the mask. It was like liking a lemon lol 
Última reseña del haul! Perdón por publicar tarde, he estado ocupada con los estudios y las fechas de entrega han consumido mi vida. Pero ya soy libre! Así que aquí estoy, escribiendo la reseña.

Cuando Elizavecca me ofreció la oportunidad de escoger los productos, estaba mirando la web y encontré esto. Me llamó la atención porque es una mascarilla de efecto calor con vitamina C. He probado carias mascarillas de calor (hace mil) y la sensación es muy guay~Si no lo sabes, se supone que el calor destruye la vitamina C, pero el calor de esta mascarilla no es suficiente como para hacerlo (en mi opinión) notas una sensación cálida y ya.

Las instrucciones vienen en coreano, al igual que los ingredientes. La única cosa en inglés es el nombre de la mascarilla. La caja es naranja, tiene el logo en la parte superior y la etiqueta de que es un producto original en uno de los lados de la caja. Cuando la abres, ves el contenedor del producto. Es de color blanco y viene envuelto en plástico (el típico de seguridad). 
Si le das la vuelta, puedes ver el logo, la fecha de caducidad/la de fabricación y las redes sociales.
Puedes ver los ingredientes AQUÍ
Cuando me estaba lavando la cara, accidentalmente me lamí los labios y noté el sabor ácido de la mascarilla. Fue como chupar un limón lol




 The mask is sticky and smeels really good. It spreads easily. You can use it as a normal mask, sleeping mask and under your makeup. As a normal mask, I use it 15-20 minutes and I apply a thicker layer than if I'm going to use it as sleeping mask. If I use it as sleeping mask, I apply a very thin layer and massage gently before going to sleep. Under your makeup it adds this glowy almost sweaty look, it doesn't look good on me since my skin is combination and it brings more shine to my oily areas. Something I noticed is that in comparison with other masks that are similar, this one has a thicker texture and it doesn't absorb.


La mascarilla es pegajosa y huele muy bien. Se extiende fácilmente. Puedes usarla como una mascarilla normal, una mascarilla de noche y debajo de tu maquillaje. Como mascarilla normal, la uso 15-20 minutos y aplico una capa más gruesa que si la fuera a usar por la noche. Como mascarilla de noche, aplico una capa fina y masajeo delicadamente antes de ir a dormir. Bajo el maquillaje añade este efecto brillante, casi tipo sudor. No se ve bien ya que mi piel es mixta y añade más brillo a las áreas grasas. Algo que he notado es que en comparación con otras mascarillas que son similares, esta tiene una textura más pesada y no se absorbe. 



When I used this mask I was having a breakout (you can see in the picture), this mask did not worsen it. It didn't make me breakout so it's really good. Well, the products I was sent didin't cause any irritation/breakouts.

My thoughts:

If you've never tried a heating mask and you're curious about it, I suggest you to try this one. The feeling is good and when you wash your face your skin feels clean and moisturized. I only use it as a normal mask, I'd not recommend using it under your makeup or mixing it with your base if you have combination/oily skin. As a sleeping pack, it's too sticky and you can stain your bedsheets. But you can apply a thin layer during the day (if you're staying at home) and use it for as long as you want (as if it were a sleeping pack). As it has a heat effect, I think it probably opens your pores, so your skin will absorb better the products you apply after using this mask.
Rate~ 7/10
Cuando usé esta mascarilla tuve un brote de acné (como se puede ver en la foto), esta mascarilla no lo empeoró. No me provocó más acné así que está bien. Bueno, ninguno de los productos que me enviaron me provocó irritación/más acné-

Lo que opino:


Si nunca has probado una mascarilla efecto calor y tienes curiosidad, te recomiendo probar esta. La sensación es guay y cuando te lavas la cara, la piel se nota limpia e hidratada. Sólo la uso como una mascarilla normal, no recomiendo usarla bajo el maquillaje o mezclada con éste si tienes piel mixta/grasa. Como mascarilla de noche, es demasiado pegajosa y puedes manchar las sábanas. Pero puedes aplicar una capa fina y usarla durante el día (si te quedas en casa) y usarla por cuanto tiempo quieras (como si fuera una mascarilla de noche, pero usada durante el día). Ya que tiene efecto calor, pienso que probablemente abra los poros, así que tu piel absorberá mejor los productos que apliques después de la mascarilla.
Puntuación~ 7/10

Where to buy?/Donde comprar?


Thank you Elizavecca for sponsoring this post!


You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Julia EcP. Con la tecnología de Blogger.