Review: Etude House Bubble Tea Sleeping Pack [Strawberry]

by - 4:14




Today I'm going to review something I've fallen in love with, the Bubble Tea Sleeping Pack from Etude House! BBCosmetic kindly sent me the Strawberry pack to try and review, thank you!

What is this Sleeping Pack?

The bubble tea sleeping pack makes skin moisturized and elastic during the night with its compound of black tea gel and moisture capsule bubbles.

It comes in this cute jar that looks exactly like a bubble tea, it feels heavy althought it's made from plastic. It also comes with a long spatula that will help us to get the bobas, you can attach it to one of the sides so you won't lose it. 

Some people complain about the price - size of the product, but I think it's more than fine. Keep in mind this is a Sleeping Pack, you won't use it every day and you don't have to apply a thick layer on your face. A single use sleeping pack costs around 2.50€. 


Each sleeping pack contains 100g/3.05 oz of product, it costs $13.20 in Etude's website and $11.85 in BBCosmetic website! Did I mention the free shipping? When I'm going to buy a Korean product, I never use the brand's website since they always charge for shipping, instead, I prefer to buy from stores like BBCosmetic, the price is always cheaper and they offer free shipping ^^




Hoy voy a dar mi opinión sobre algo de lo que me he enamorado, ¡el Bubble Tea Sleeping Pack de Etude House! BBCosmetic me mandó el de tipo fresa para probar y reseñar, ¡gracias!

¿Qué es este Sleeping Pack?

La mascarilla nocturna hace que la piel se hidrate y sea elástica durante la noche con su componente de gel de té negro y cápsulas de hidratación.



Viene en un envase que se ve exactamente como un bubble tea, pesa un poco aunque está hecho de plástico. También viene con una espátula larga que nos ayudará a alcanzar las bobas. Puedes ponerla en uno de los lados y así no perderla.

Alguna gente se queja de la relación cantidad - precio pero creo que está muy bien. Hay que tener en mente que es un sleeping pack, no lo vas a usar cada día y no tienes que aplicar una capa gruesa en la cara. Un sleeping pack de un solo uso suele ser unos 2.50€.
Cada sleeping pack tiene 100g/3.05 oz de producto, y cuesta 12.44€ en la página web de Etude House, y 11.17€ en la página de BBCosmetic! ¿He mencionado el envío gratuito? Cuando voy a comprar un producto coreano, nunca compro directamente de la página de la marca ya que siempre cobran el envío, suelo comprar en tiendas como BBCosmetic, el precio siempre es más barato y ofrecen envío gratuito ^^



photo from Etude House
There are 3 types of sleeping pack: Strawberry, Green Tea and Black Tea.




🍓Real life pictures of the product🍓 

🍓Fotos del producto🍓







Ingredients: [Strawberry] Water,Propanediol,Glycerin,PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer,Alcohol Denat.,1,2-Hexanediol,Sodium Hyaluronate,Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Extract,Rubus Chamaemorus Seed Extract,Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract,Butylene Glycol,Dipropylene Glycol,Beta-Glucan,Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane,Panthenol,PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Agar,Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer,Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer,Sodium Polyacrylate,Carbomer,Hydroxyacetophenone,Hydrogenated Lecithin,Tromethamine,Sodium Carbomer,Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer,Coco-glucoside,Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract,Benzoic Acid,Disodium EDTA,Ethylhexylglycerin,CI 17200,CI 19140,Iron Oxides (CI 77491),Iron Oxides (CI 77499),Fragrance




 Expiration date is 2019/11/03
La fecha de caducidad es 2019/11/03


This is what I said previously, you can attach the spatula to one of the sides of the cap

⋆⋆⋆

Esto es lo que dije antes, puedes poner la espátula en uno de los lados de la tapa


You can only use the gel or if you want, mix it with one or two bobas depending on how much moisture you need. I tried gel without boba and with boba. The swatches are on my hand, but I've been using this on my face since I received it haha
Puedes usar sólo el gel, y si quieres, mezclarlo con una o dos bobas, dependiendo de cuánta hidratación necesites. Probé solo el gel y luego con una boba. Las fotos son de mi mano, pero lo he estado usando en la cara desde que me llegó haha

How to apply

1. Using the spatula, dispense gel and 1-2 bubbles onto the palm.
2. Gently rupture the bubbles with the spatula onto the palm and rub with the fingers to mix the bubbles and pack.
3. Evenly apply on skin in a massaging motion to promote absorption into skin.
4. Leave it on overnight, and then wash off with lukewarm water the next morning.

Tips! Use only gel depending on the condition of skin. For better moisturizing effect, mix the gel with 1-2 bubbles. 

Cómo usar

1. Con la espátula, poner gel y 1 - 2 bobas en la palma de la mano.
2. Romper las bobas con la espátula en la mano y mezclar el gel con la boba estallada con el dedo.
3. Aplicar uniformemente en la piel masajeando para que se absorba mejor.
4. Dejarla durante la noche, a la mañana siguiente lavarse la cara con agua templada.

¡Consejos! Usar sólo el gel dependiendo de la condición de la piel. Para un mayor efecto de hidratación, mezclar el gel con 1 o 2 bobas.






Final thoughts: It smells really good, like strawberries, but you can tell it's a fake smell. It doesn't bother me, in fact it makes me feel a bit hungry lol The process is funny, creative. It's not a sleeping mask you put on and then go to sleep. I enjoy mixing the boba with the gel. It absorbs very quickly so you don't have to wait too much, it gets absorbed in less than a minute. It doesn't make my face oily and doesn't stain beedsheets, next morning my face feels really good and looks glowy. I am using a lot of moisturizing products since my skin gets really dry due to an acne product I'm using, and this mask works for me! I highly recommend it, plus, the packaging is super cute, isn't it? I want to try the other two types, I hope they are as good as this one!



Opinión final: Huele genial, huele a fresas, aunque se nota que es un olor falso. No me molesta, de hecho me hace sentir un poco de hambre lol El proceso es divertido, creativo. No es una sleeping mask que te pones y ale, a la cama. Me divierte mezclar la boba con el gel. Se absorbe muy rápido así que no tienes que esperar mucho, se absorbe en menos de un minuto. No hace que mi cara se quede grasa y no mancha las sábanas, a la mañana siguiente la piel de mi cara se siente bastante bien. Estoy usando muchos productos hidratantes ya que un producto para el acné me la está secando mucho, y esta mascarilla funciona muy bien para mi! La recomiendo bastante, además, el empaque es super mono, ¿a que si? Quiero probar los otros dos tipos, espero que sean tan buenos como este!


Hope y'all liked this review, and I hope I convinced you to try this! You'll fall in love too, believe me OuO
~
Espero que os haya gustado esta reseña, y espero que os haya convencido para probarlo! Te enamorarás, créeme OuO





You May Also Like

1 comentarios

  1. I've heard about this product very mixed opinions. It looks amazing but I'm scared that the smell might be too sweet and intensive for me.

    ResponderEliminar

Julia EcP. Con la tecnología de Blogger.